What everyone like on their Sunday dinner

Hi another fun little discussion and as it’s a Sunday it is a British tradition to have a roast dinner on Sunday. I do not always do this in fact I can’t remember the last time I had a Sunday dinner but nether the less let’s get this discussion started. What do you guys like to have as a Sunday dinner? Me I will say pork chops or beef if I can afford beef with Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, carrots, onions and lots of stuffing. Over to you guys now. 

• Most food, really, is about the condiments.

• For special occasions I make Chili Texan style. Using rump steak cut up fine, Scotch bonnet chillies and finished off with a piece of very dark chocolate, mixed in just before serving.

• I'm not a big roast dinner fan, I have a food intolerance of potato for a start, but if it is inevitable I prefer roast lamb, lots of gravy made with cider, some mint sauce, roast parsnips, sprouts cooked with bacon or lardons and extra Yorkshire puddings (to make up for the lack of potatoes). I do not like carrots!

• We have chilli con carne.

• I don’t like roast dinners, the different vegetables have too many textures and smells, I also don’t eat a lot of meat anymore, I can manage processed meat but find a joint of meat too much to tolerate.

• I don't really like roast dinners, not eating meat makes them a bit of a faff too, I find there are plenty of far more interesting things to eat. About the only time I do a roast dinner with all the trimmings is xmas. Nut Roast Wellington, roast potatoes, parsnips, sprouts, bread sauce and gravy, for me the best bit is the bread sauce.

One thing I don't get about a lot of roast dinners is the inclusion of cauliflower cheese, is it a regional thing? Cauliflower cheese and gravy seem an odd combination to me.

• I just had a six pack of Aldi cheese and onion crisps.  A whole meal for only 89p.

• Today I had my friends famous hot dog pasta bake spent the day with him went to circus eruption this morning it’s a fun place to learn circus skills juggling and so on. Then we went for a drive then back to his for a few hours and he made pasta bake with hotdogs and mixed herbs in a creamy tomato pasta sauce. 

• My dad always wanted sunday dinner to be roast beef, mashed potatoes, sausage rolls, vegetables side. I didnt like any if the above (mostly because of texture). But my mom didnt have time to make all that so we ussually just had speghetti (which was what we ate almost everyday).

But then somehow we faded over to getting either fast food everyday or just not eating. Occasionally something made at home.

Today there was taco soup and rolls so that was a nice.

But we dont really have a sunday dinner.

• Love it lol ad yeah you can’t have a Sunday dinner without gravy. 

• Whatever I have must be accompanied with a pint and a half of gravy