What do people like doing in the sun?

As the weather getting warmer here a fun discussion for you guys. What do you like doing in the warm sunny weather? Me I love going for walks eating ice cream or sitting in a beer garden with my dog. Over to you guys now what do you like doing in the warm sunny weather?

Parents
  • The hottest place I’ve ever been to is Miami it was paradise just lazing on the beach with my other friends I was with then going to the bars in the night time just wondering how my 19 year old friend got serviced without proof of ID and then there me I’m in my early 30s got accused of having fake ID lol 

• Hi Rach, interesting fact - autistic women often look years younger than they are. I was asked my age when I tried to buy cigarettes when I was 24 - and the minimum age for buying cigarettes at that time was 16!

• Hi Rach, interesting fact - autistic women often look years younger than they are. I was asked my age when I tried to buy cigarettes when I was 24 - and the minimum age for buying cigarettes at that time was 16!

Children
No Data