What do people like doing in the sun?

As the weather getting warmer here a fun discussion for you guys. What do you like doing in the warm sunny weather? Me I love going for walks eating ice cream or sitting in a beer garden with my dog. Over to you guys now what do you like doing in the warm sunny weather?

Parents
  • This has changed a lot for me after Covid lockdowns were lifted, having lived in a big city like Manchester for over 20 years, despite being raised in a country village in Rural Ireland - rather than the chaos of big cities, I’d head for the quietest part of a local park, preferably in the early morning and on weekdays and I’d go anywhere that was as rural and as isolated as possible to go for walks, connecting with nature far more so than compared to before Covid and especially in summer - our world is changing in so many horrible ways since Covid and connecting with the divine through nature is something that I feel the need to do far more these days 

• This has changed a lot for me after Covid lockdowns were lifted, having lived in a big city like Manchester for over 20 years, despite being raised in a country village in Rural Ireland - rather than the chaos of big cities, I’d head for the quietest part of a local park, preferably in the early morning and on weekdays and I’d go anywhere that was as rural and as isolated as possible to go for walks, connecting with nature far more so than compared to before Covid and especially in summer - our world is changing in so many horrible ways since Covid and connecting with the divine through nature is something that I feel the need to do far more these days 

Children
No Data