I Think Taking Advantage of And Using Autistic People Should Be Considered a Hate Crime

I’m sorry but I do. In a way it’s discrimination because it’s using someone’s disability to your advantage and how is that any different than when Africans were being taken advantage of and used because of slavery because of their skin? Both are wrong and discriminatory. I mean think about it, it’s well known Autistic people because of our lack of understanding a lot of social cues and norms, who’ve been gaslight, and endured abuse to the point of being unable to trust our own instincts are very easy targets for narcissists and used and taken advantage of by people because they can use us missing social cues and norms as a manipulation tactic.

So yeah, I honestly think that using and taking advantage of Autistic people should be considered a hate crime. I think it would very much improve and help Autistic people.

Parents Reply
  • that's after talking about Africans, skin colour and slavery.

That’s a different post and has nothing to do with this topic.

And you are saying that I’m here to argue, no I’m not. 

So who is taking  advantage of them here on NAS ?
    Who on here is a narcissist ?
    Yes, i DO google thanks, but usually when Somebody is talking sense.
    Are You implying that This ASD Community is not safe here on this VERY ASD community ?

This right here was you putting words in my mouth because where did I say anything about anyone on here taking advantage of people? Where did I say that no one is safe here? I just put something I was thinking about out there to be discussed and somehow it got turned into this even though I didn’t say any of that in this post. Pretty sure that’s the definition of putting words in someone’s mouth by saying things that a person didn’t say…

Children