End of Relationship due to autism, What now?

Well after 13 years she has finally had enough of me and ended our relationship. Not really surprised I had seen it coming, but now I need to deal with that and find somewhere else to live and it's all a bit much. What family I have are being very distant. Just kinda don't really don't know what to do now.

Parents
  • I could have written that back in 2002!!

Fortunately I had the words of Harry Lagan, Lion amongst men, raconteur par  excellence and second hand dealer extraordinaire, and my stand in dad when it came to life lessons soemtimes. " I Sperg" (he woldn't say, because obv's he knew me by a different name) "Women are like washing mashines, if you need oen just place and advert and select the best that present themselves for yoru view..." 

WIse, (if slightly misogynistic) words. 

Some other words of wisdom I heeded, were spoken to me by Maj Gen Charles E Yeager famed WW2 fighter pilot/ engineer and astronot (as depicted in the film  "The rRght Stuff") via the computer game I was playing at the time; "Get back up there and try it again".. 

• I could have written that back in 2002!!

Fortunately I had the words of Harry Lagan, Lion amongst men, raconteur par  excellence and second hand dealer extraordinaire, and my stand in dad when it came to life lessons soemtimes. " I Sperg" (he woldn't say, because obv's he knew me by a different name) "Women are like washing mashines, if you need oen just place and advert and select the best that present themselves for yoru view..." 

WIse, (if slightly misogynistic) words. 

Some other words of wisdom I heeded, were spoken to me by Maj Gen Charles E Yeager famed WW2 fighter pilot/ engineer and astronot (as depicted in the film  "The rRght Stuff") via the computer game I was playing at the time; "Get back up there and try it again".. 

Children
No Data