End of Relationship due to autism, What now?

Well after 13 years she has finally had enough of me and ended our relationship. Not really surprised I had seen it coming, but now I need to deal with that and find somewhere else to live and it's all a bit much. What family I have are being very distant. Just kinda don't really don't know what to do now.

Parents
  • I'm really sorry to hear that, breakups suck. My last relationship ended for similar reasons, so I feel your pain. I wish I could offer some advice but all I can say is that with time things will even out and be less painful. I'm still essentially best friends with my ex, so maybe you can find a way to do the same or similar with yours. Again, I'm really sorry Disappointed

• I'm really sorry to hear that, breakups suck. My last relationship ended for similar reasons, so I feel your pain. I wish I could offer some advice but all I can say is that with time things will even out and be less painful. I'm still essentially best friends with my ex, so maybe you can find a way to do the same or similar with yours. Again, I'm really sorry Disappointed

Children
No Data