Autism not psychosis! Forced psychotic medication

Hi I'm an 18yo asd female without symptoms of psychosis and I have a women who wants to give me sedatives for one year. Someone please help. She's refusing for me to see someone to help with autism..shes just saying I have psychosis when my.mum whom I've been living with. My aunt's all know I show no symptoms. 

Parents
  • I get not wanting to take medication to try and “fix” Autistic traits, take it from someone who was misdiagnosed at five with ADHD and put on Ridalin and other medications such as Zoloft and what not later in life after properly being diagnosed with Autism (my CPTSD official diagnosis didn’t come until my 30s)  at 13, that stuff messed me up badly to where I was pretty much zombified and nonfunctional, even my mother had concerns because I was so out of it I would just sit there and drool. I also suffer from depression and anxiety and a lot of the medications just made the depression so bad I was constantly suicidal.

Don’t let anyone fool you, meditations for mental disorders aren’t for everyone, every person’s body reacts differently to these types of medications, some react very negatively while others it helps. I won’t take them because my body always has some type of negative reaction to them and people keep trying to encourage me to take meds and I am just like “No. I won’t subject myself to this.” There’s no medication that has ever stopped me from having sensory overloads and there’s no medication for CPTSD, especially when some of your triggers is people lying on you or getting blamed for someone else’s actions (yeah those put me in complete sensory overload) as no medicine can stop or control what other people do that push me into sensory overloads or triggers my CPTSD.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to do this and they can’t actually force you to take medications you don’t want to take, you’re legally an adult. Let them prescribe them all they want, you don’t have to get the prescription filled or pick it up or anything. I know this is a negative view but I don’t sugarcoat things and encourage people to do stuff they don’t want to do because in the end, in a situation like this, it’s not my body that is being subjugated to taking medication and so therefore is not my choice or my say in any way.

• I get not wanting to take medication to try and “fix” Autistic traits, take it from someone who was misdiagnosed at five with ADHD and put on Ridalin and other medications such as Zoloft and what not later in life after properly being diagnosed with Autism (my CPTSD official diagnosis didn’t come until my 30s)  at 13, that stuff messed me up badly to where I was pretty much zombified and nonfunctional, even my mother had concerns because I was so out of it I would just sit there and drool. I also suffer from depression and anxiety and a lot of the medications just made the depression so bad I was constantly suicidal.

Don’t let anyone fool you, meditations for mental disorders aren’t for everyone, every person’s body reacts differently to these types of medications, some react very negatively while others it helps. I won’t take them because my body always has some type of negative reaction to them and people keep trying to encourage me to take meds and I am just like “No. I won’t subject myself to this.” There’s no medication that has ever stopped me from having sensory overloads and there’s no medication for CPTSD, especially when some of your triggers is people lying on you or getting blamed for someone else’s actions (yeah those put me in complete sensory overload) as no medicine can stop or control what other people do that push me into sensory overloads or triggers my CPTSD.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to do this and they can’t actually force you to take medications you don’t want to take, you’re legally an adult. Let them prescribe them all they want, you don’t have to get the prescription filled or pick it up or anything. I know this is a negative view but I don’t sugarcoat things and encourage people to do stuff they don’t want to do because in the end, in a situation like this, it’s not my body that is being subjugated to taking medication and so therefore is not my choice or my say in any way.

Children
No Data