Are we disabled?

This question is controversial but I thought Jeremy Andrew Davis had an interesting take.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tdOp8XnTm6c

What do you all think?

Parents
  • Essentially we are "different".

There are some tings I can do that most normies cannot BUT there are a great many ways that normie society places what appear to be unreasonable hurdles in our way.

Trying to write a C.V. with adequately nuanced levels of dishonesty is a challenge that kept me out of the job market an awful lot YET when someone else wrote my C.V.  the barrier disappeared and I was sucessfull in the workplace, but instantly returned to unemployabilty when I lost that persons goodwill.

That has the EFFECT of a disability but it's EXTERNALLLY IMPOSED on us by the majority. 

• Essentially we are "different".

There are some tings I can do that most normies cannot BUT there are a great many ways that normie society places what appear to be unreasonable hurdles in our way.

Trying to write a C.V. with adequately nuanced levels of dishonesty is a challenge that kept me out of the job market an awful lot YET when someone else wrote my C.V.  the barrier disappeared and I was sucessfull in the workplace, but instantly returned to unemployabilty when I lost that persons goodwill.

That has the EFFECT of a disability but it's EXTERNALLLY IMPOSED on us by the majority. 

Children