Are we disabled?

This question is controversial but I thought Jeremy Andrew Davis had an interesting take.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tdOp8XnTm6c

What do you all think?

Parents
  • My autism frequently disables me. I have it combined with ADHD, OCD, and anxiety, all together can be particularly disabling. Some days I can hardly function and other days I can function, and I can go in to work but this will usually cause exhaustion and anxiety, and then the next day or the next several days will be difficult to function because I need time to recover.

Autism = anxiety = depression = disabled me. 

It's so challenging and it's something not many people really understand as they don't experience it. I do experience it and I don't even understand half of it. I just know it hurts and it stops me functioning.

I wish there was more support tbh. It's hard getting through life.

• My autism frequently disables me. I have it combined with ADHD, OCD, and anxiety, all together can be particularly disabling. Some days I can hardly function and other days I can function, and I can go in to work but this will usually cause exhaustion and anxiety, and then the next day or the next several days will be difficult to function because I need time to recover.

Autism = anxiety = depression = disabled me. 

It's so challenging and it's something not many people really understand as they don't experience it. I do experience it and I don't even understand half of it. I just know it hurts and it stops me functioning.

I wish there was more support tbh. It's hard getting through life.

Children
No Data