Food

I love food, I love growing cooking and eating it, I'm aware of some ASD people who have real problems with it, prefering a "beige diet".

How do the rest of you feel about food?

Parents
  • I like a lot of healthy food like vegetables and fruit and meat in small proportions. I prefer traditional English food and definitely not spicy. I don't like very fatty food either.  

I hate buffets because there is usually very little I like and I won't choose anything I'm not sure about. I tend to go for safe things like bread. I am not into a lot of beige and much prefer green. I definitely like home grown as it tends to have more flavour.

• I like a lot of healthy food like vegetables and fruit and meat in small proportions. I prefer traditional English food and definitely not spicy. I don't like very fatty food either.  

I hate buffets because there is usually very little I like and I won't choose anything I'm not sure about. I tend to go for safe things like bread. I am not into a lot of beige and much prefer green. I definitely like home grown as it tends to have more flavour.

Children
No Data