Requests to leave the NAS Community

During my time on NAS (just over 2 years), I have seen my fair share of posts from members requesting their accounts be deleted because they want to leave the Community. In fact, some of those posts date back several years.

I have copied the following from the Community FAQs page:

How do I leave the online community? 

• If you would like to leave the online community, please contact communitymanager@nas.org.uk including the email address your account is registered to. 
  • Our team may need to get back to you to confirm further details, please check your inbox.

To avoid any confusion, I wish to make it clear that I do NOT currently have any plans to leave the NAS Community.

Parents
  • My heart has left this forum but my mind wants to stay.

Broken heart 

• My heart is still here. I think of it as a buffet table now. Some items are inedible is all. There's plenty of other goodies on the table and plenty of new people coming in to add to it. We choose where we focus.

When I focus on you, Debbie, I feel very happy and privileged to be your friend and know you are here. I feel seen and heard by you, a precious thing. When I post, I think of you and others here who are kind and thoughtful reading it and, hopefully, they will be uplifted by it or have a an uplifting word to assist in times of distress.

• My heart is still here. I think of it as a buffet table now. Some items are inedible is all. There's plenty of other goodies on the table and plenty of new people coming in to add to it. We choose where we focus.

When I focus on you, Debbie, I feel very happy and privileged to be your friend and know you are here. I feel seen and heard by you, a precious thing. When I post, I think of you and others here who are kind and thoughtful reading it and, hopefully, they will be uplifted by it or have a an uplifting word to assist in times of distress.

Children
No Data