Requests to leave the NAS Community

During my time on NAS (just over 2 years), I have seen my fair share of posts from members requesting their accounts be deleted because they want to leave the Community. In fact, some of those posts date back several years.

I have copied the following from the Community FAQs page:

How do I leave the online community? 

• If you would like to leave the online community, please contact communitymanager@nas.org.uk including the email address your account is registered to. 
  • Our team may need to get back to you to confirm further details, please check your inbox.

To avoid any confusion, I wish to make it clear that I do NOT currently have any plans to leave the NAS Community.

Parents
  • Thank you S.

It's very nice to see one of my favourite people pop her head up over the parapet.

At it stands, I'm staying for now, because I'm learning so much on this forum from the male members about what women want and what women need, that I feel it would be a great loss to my life to withdraw from all this wisdom and regress to my own measly knowledge gained from 60 years lived experience.

• Thank you Debbie.

It's good to know that you're staying for now. Yay! Grin

Your reasons for wanting to stay are commendable. It's just occurred to me that perhaps the reason why I've stuck it out is because I too feel I could benefit from knowing what it is that my own gender wants and needs. Wink 

• Sorry to hear you’re leaving. I am a male and feel sorry for you that you have to put up with this nonsense. I can see why you’re leaving the forums. It would be good to hear from the ladies what they want instead of making pre judgements about what women want if anything. I can see how it may seem unwelcoming for you here. Just know that we’re not all the same. I guess it’s a few who ruin it for others. Hope you find somewhere more welcoming for women.

• Exactly.  And everyone has different values and priorities

Reply Children
No Data