A post for Peter & the others who "want a meaty discussion"..

I get emails from a few people vastly more articulate and more able to organise their thoughts than me.

They usually would like me to sign up to their paid services, which ain't gonna happen unless somethng changes in my relationship with "money". 

This one guy really does seem to hit the mark rather well, but today he clearly explained, with pictures for us slower types, exactly what the hell is wrong with the world. 

AND YOU!

boriquagato.substack.com/.../how-we-got-to-here

And there's cat pctures...

Parents
  • I'm well aware how much [edited by moderator] there is on the internet. I don't see how you think posting external links like this is acceptable on a support forum?

• I don't see how you think posting external links like this is acceptable on a support forum?

I agree.

It's a great illustration of why I said what I did on Peter's 'boring' thread and why so many forum members have left due to divisive posts.

More departures due soon I suspect. 

• It would be preferable for the mods to step in and deal with the repeat offenders.

I'm sure the NAS is only willing to put up with so much, they don't want this forum to be seen as a toxic environment.

• I rarely if ever follow links, I don't know what I'm going to end up looking at and I don't have any speakers on my pooter so I can't hear anything either.

I'm a wordy person, but I don't think you need to be wordy to express yourself, nor do you need external sources to make your point.

• I rarely if ever follow links, I don't know what I'm going to end up looking at and I don't have any speakers on my pooter so I can't hear anything either.

I'm a wordy person, but I don't think you need to be wordy to express yourself, nor do you need external sources to make your point.

Children
No Data