Another hit piece by the media "millions paid benefits without ever having to find a job"

It's an election year and I get it we are an easy target, an easy cost cutting measure and to the average person who sees us getting to stay at home or receive help when they have to work, its an easy rallying cry. "we'll save you money, lower your taxes and all you have to do is forget about a certain part of society who are just sponging of your money anyway".

My disability review is coming up and I have no idea how that will go, it terrifies me, knowing someone on the end of a phone is going to decide whether or not I get to continue surviving and have some ability to continue.

I did a vlog about it here. its too long, its rambling, its 2:40am because that is the time my brain said I should wake up.

Warning this may trigger some people.

[link removed by moderator]

Parents
  • Yeh it’s a joke. This is why England is one of my least favourite countries. No offence to any English people on here. It’s not you, some English people are really nice it’s just the whole culture I can’t stand. The culture of walking over other countries like Ireland for example. And the leadership who marginalises people less fortunate. I feel like in England upper class people look down upon lower class people. Then with brexit and England shitting down public toilets it’s like England wants to go back to the 1800s or something I don’t get it. Why does England want to shut itself off from the rest of the world?

• I also tried to understand Brexit and the English mentality.  Remember, Dominic Cummings one of the architects of Brexit.  He travelled to Barnard Castle during the lockdown.  I presume it's his "Safe space".  A couple of years later I visited Barnard castle.  It's a market town, with a castle, full of white country people, antique shops, no industry.

• cummings was a liar and fraud. he had nothing to do with brexit nor did the tory party.... brexit was a thing to screw the tory party enacted by disgruntled northern red wall areas..... the tories were remain campaign..... the tories were against brexit.... cummings was against it.... boris was against it.... its only when they lost they had to adopt it and then try to rush to claim they was for it and smear labour as against it due to their wall sitting but labour wall sat because labour WAS the brexit party and corbyn WAS the first brexiteer its just that they didnt want it at that time, it was inconvenient for labour at the time as they wanted it to carry on to harm the tories in a election first not be resolved before elections.

the the tories brought dom cummings and claimed he was behind it to try appropriate it and boris came out as if he was a brexiteer when he wasnt... and you all willingly fell for these lies as you wanted to blame the tories for a labour idea you didnt like....

do you know corbyn and labour were also formenting isolationism ideas so badly that it goes as deep as him wanting us to leave nato too? ... he wanted us isolated that much.... now i agree with isolation as much as a split from the eu but a split from nato i believe would be suicide and leave us open to invasion without anyone defending us or caring.

but yeah, cummings was nothing, a puppet... a unknown person who did nothing and wasnt known until the tories had to appropriate brexit and make lies up then suddenly they bring out that clown and claim hes the true nigel farage, when we all k now nigel farage is nigel farage.... dom cummings isnt farage.

• cummings was a liar and fraud. he had nothing to do with brexit nor did the tory party.... brexit was a thing to screw the tory party enacted by disgruntled northern red wall areas..... the tories were remain campaign..... the tories were against brexit.... cummings was against it.... boris was against it.... its only when they lost they had to adopt it and then try to rush to claim they was for it and smear labour as against it due to their wall sitting but labour wall sat because labour WAS the brexit party and corbyn WAS the first brexiteer its just that they didnt want it at that time, it was inconvenient for labour at the time as they wanted it to carry on to harm the tories in a election first not be resolved before elections.

the the tories brought dom cummings and claimed he was behind it to try appropriate it and boris came out as if he was a brexiteer when he wasnt... and you all willingly fell for these lies as you wanted to blame the tories for a labour idea you didnt like....

do you know corbyn and labour were also formenting isolationism ideas so badly that it goes as deep as him wanting us to leave nato too? ... he wanted us isolated that much.... now i agree with isolation as much as a split from the eu but a split from nato i believe would be suicide and leave us open to invasion without anyone defending us or caring.

but yeah, cummings was nothing, a puppet... a unknown person who did nothing and wasnt known until the tories had to appropriate brexit and make lies up then suddenly they bring out that clown and claim hes the true nigel farage, when we all k now nigel farage is nigel farage.... dom cummings isnt farage.

Children
  • camoron thought his side would win and wanted to kill the brexit vote before a election as the brexit issue was splitting the tory vote... he thought it was likely too early and to give them a referendum before next elections would take them out of the elections and get the tories full vote without risk of splits. he thought remain would win and brexit hadnt had enough time to grow.... despite the fact brexit has been in our minds longer than the modern iteration and it was infact jeremy corbyn that created the first brexit after the referendum that got us into the eu in the first place in which both jeremy corbyn and labour and the snp were all against joining the eu and created this brexit movement back then.... so yeah, thats kinda funny that the snp backed remain and betrayed their roots on this while jeremy corbyn sat on the fence wanting to really back brexit but yet wanting votes and he didnt believe brexit would have enough winning votes either so he stayed out of it on the fence telling both sides what they thought they wanted to hear to try gain maximum votes... in the end corbyn used the same logic the tories did... main goal of both parties was just focused on getting themselves more votes instead of being true to themselves and facing the issue honestly.

• If the Tories were against Brexit why did a Tory Prime Minister allow a referendum to go ahead in the first place? He was bullied into it by... Tories. And Boris was one of the most public faces of the Leave campaign (remember his fatuous promise of £350m a week extra for the NHS). If he didn't want it, he had a funny way of playing his hand. 

• To quote a Jack Dee Joke: "A princess  was in a garden where she heard a toad complaining about how small, ugly and unimportant he was. Taking pity on the toad, the princess granted him a wish. The toad wished for the body of a human being. This was granted, but he still had the head of a toad. The princess, feeling that the wish was incomplete and wanting to make amends, decided to give the toad one more wish. The toad said "I wish I was the leader of UKIP (or insert the current marginal right wing party)", and so he was!"

• I think you may have misremembered what happened during the Brexit campaign. Dominic Cummings was the chief strategist for the Vote Leave campaign, and Boris Johnson was one if its most prominent supporters. There are plenty of photos of him in front of the Brexit bus!

• traditional labour voters are the northern working class... and they wanted brexit.... while southern middle class labour accused them all of being uneducated racists too thick to vote... this caused true classic labour of the northern working class to abandon labour to the new labour which isnt true labour the southern middle class who were actually historic tory voters but now claim they are labour supremacists always or something when they never was and they are everything we working class hate given they down talk us are snobby about higher education we dont have acccess to and are overly concerned about their holiday homes abroad and put that over the correct governing of this country and the hardships of people that live here.. brexit was to snap them into this country and focus on how bad it is here so we can fix here and stop focusing on their selfish wealthy privileges abroad.

the traditional labour voters always wanted brexit and they are the ones often accused of being racist and uneducated. it was bad for the labour party to not understand this and betray their core demographic for a southern globalist elite that was always tory affiliated in the past.

• It was Traditional Labour voters betrayed by that specific party.