Football

Does anyone else here like football? I’d like to know what team do you support? Do you go to live games? I love football, and go to games regularly or try to at least. Just whenever tickets are up for grabs that is. I’ve never really met any fellow autistic people who were into football, they were all more into comics, video games, dungeons and dragons etc. I am just curious if anyone shares my interests on here?

Parents
  • I am a massive Newcastle Utd fan...was diagnosed ASD at age 52.  I realised then that football had been my special interest for 52 years.  I used to have a season ticket for 20+ years but my social anxiety made me give it up.  I've collected all sorts of memorabilia from programmes to signed strips etc.  I also used to love playing...I'm too old now. Disappointed I have started coaching my daughter's U13 team which I really enjoy.

• I am a massive Newcastle Utd fan...was diagnosed ASD at age 52.  I realised then that football had been my special interest for 52 years.  I used to have a season ticket for 20+ years but my social anxiety made me give it up.  I've collected all sorts of memorabilia from programmes to signed strips etc.  I also used to love playing...I'm too old now. Disappointed I have started coaching my daughter's U13 team which I really enjoy.

Children