school staff

hi. so im an autistic middle schooler who recently bought noise canceling headphones for school, and they have worked for the most part, but today I have a huge sensory overload to thepoint I'm non verbal, and now the staff took away my headphones and are letting me look at them but not touch or use them I'm freaking out and their saying to get the, back i have to calm down and their holding them away from me and I cant calm down without them and i hear noises 10x louder then they sctuallu are because I have spd too along with my autism and they don't understand and they are talking them away from me and wont let me have them back it should be illegal and now they're sending me back to class without them.they wont let me even have them on pls help idk what to do I'm typing this while hyperventilating and crying and it should be illegal to hold on to it when its my property and they are taunting me and I am probably gonna kill myself someone help me 

if you need any more details 

Parents
  • How are you feeling now? Are you able to calm down somewhere?

I dont think the school would be allowed to do that. Maybe tell your parent what happened, they could disscuss with the school. 

If you arent allowed to wear noise cancelling headphones, would you be able to try ear plugs? Those could at least be more hidden from the teachers

I dont know what else to say but I hope youll be okay. And please dont hurt yourself...

• Can I just say, Frozenheart, if you’re still undecided please try and stay here. Your intelligence, empathy and personality are amongst the things that keep me coming here Slight smile

Reply Children
No Data