Any sims lovers on here?

Hi I have just started playing the sims again and I’m curious to see if anyone a fan I remember it when it first came out I was still a child but loved it and I still love it. I am currently playing sims medieval really enjoy it especially the pit beast lol. Are there any sims fans on here or is it just me? 

Parents
  • I love all the Sims games! I started out with the Sims Bustin Out on the PlayStation 2 which I thought was an awesome game Grinning like I spent a lot of hours playing that game with my brother. We also played the Sims 2 on the PlayStation 2 as well. I think I preferred the consoles originally because they were story based where you got achievements and progressed through the game that way.

Awesome!!!

I now play The Sims 4 on PC. I've got pretty much all the packs and have a lot of hours played on the game. I like the cartoony graphics, really cool, and I also like how interactive the game is and how random it can be. It's fun to do the challenges, like the legacy challenge. I also love to spend time in CAS creating lots of unique Sims for stories or just for fun.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this game! Grinning

• I love all the Sims games! I started out with the Sims Bustin Out on the PlayStation 2 which I thought was an awesome game Grinning like I spent a lot of hours playing that game with my brother. We also played the Sims 2 on the PlayStation 2 as well. I think I preferred the consoles originally because they were story based where you got achievements and progressed through the game that way.

Awesome!!!

I now play The Sims 4 on PC. I've got pretty much all the packs and have a lot of hours played on the game. I like the cartoony graphics, really cool, and I also like how interactive the game is and how random it can be. It's fun to do the challenges, like the legacy challenge. I also love to spend time in CAS creating lots of unique Sims for stories or just for fun.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this game! Grinning

Children
No Data