What do you make of this?

I came across this video yesterday,and I'd be interested to see what my neurokin make of it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jjy01Vvfbt4F/

Parents
  • Why? What do you make of it? Just dumping a video like that here, offering no opinion, and expecting feedback is suspect behaviour, frankly. 

• I haven’t watched the video but I don’t think it’s suspect at all what he has done. He just shared a video about the matrix and asked for feedback? 

• TBF, his first two questions are decent and deserve a fair answer.

Why? Because I'm here to learn, and because of age and experience have a duty to try and teach where neccesary, this post satisifes those requirements for me.

As for "what do I make of it?", it's nice to be asked, but since my opinions seem to be controversial to some people, and can spark either lively and interesting debate, or the sort of nastiness that has people heading for the exits, I thought I'd keep them to myself, until everyone who wants to has had a go, without me stirring the pot.

• TBF, his first two questions are decent and deserve a fair answer.

Why? Because I'm here to learn, and because of age and experience have a duty to try and teach where neccesary, this post satisifes those requirements for me.

As for "what do I make of it?", it's nice to be asked, but since my opinions seem to be controversial to some people, and can spark either lively and interesting debate, or the sort of nastiness that has people heading for the exits, I thought I'd keep them to myself, until everyone who wants to has had a go, without me stirring the pot.

Children
No Data