What do you prefer Pizza Hut or Dominos

Hi this is all you pizza lovers out there what do you prefer Pizza Hut or dominoes and why? I would include papa Johns but sadly they went bust in the U.K. which is really sad cos papa Johns was my absolute favourite.

I am going to say Pizza Hut I prefer their pizzas and snacks plus the other week me and my friend shared an extra large half and half pizza with bbq base which was to die for. Over to you guys now Pizza Hut or Dominos? 

Parents
  • Neither, I make my own. Any fast food chain pizza is just full of absolute garbage.

If you learn to make homemade pizza it's much tastier and much healthier. You get to make and punch the dough, which is good fun.

• much tastier and much healthier. You get to make and punch the dough, which is good fun.

I make my own every Friday for me and my family.

i use sourdough pizza dough which is amazing.

Toppings

1, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, tomato purée and fresh tomatoes, pepperoni and Parma ham, jalapeños and peppers

2, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, tomatoe purée and fresh tomato, caramelised red onion (made with honey and not sugar), peppers, goats cheese and fresh basil

• much tastier and much healthier. You get to make and punch the dough, which is good fun.

I make my own every Friday for me and my family.

i use sourdough pizza dough which is amazing.

Toppings

1, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, tomato purée and fresh tomatoes, pepperoni and Parma ham, jalapeños and peppers

2, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, tomatoe purée and fresh tomato, caramelised red onion (made with honey and not sugar), peppers, goats cheese and fresh basil

Children
  • Yes it is really fun to make the dough. I used to make pizza dough myself for my family while still living at home. We liked quite a thin crust one and I sometimes made it with spelt and part wholegrain too. We had a pizza stone for the oven and would make little mini pizzas so that you could have ones with different toppings. My favourite was with mozzarella, passata, zucchini and chili or sometimes I also added prawns. My dad liked smoked salmon on his. My mum lots of cheese. 
    but I don’t make the dough myself anymore as it’s just not fun for 1 person. 

I now quite like to use a wholegrain tortilla as a pizza base which I just top with passata, prawns and spinach or peppers and zucchini (no cheese as I’m not big fan and it makes IBS worse)