What do you prefer Pizza Hut or Dominos

Hi this is all you pizza lovers out there what do you prefer Pizza Hut or dominoes and why? I would include papa Johns but sadly they went bust in the U.K. which is really sad cos papa Johns was my absolute favourite.

I am going to say Pizza Hut I prefer their pizzas and snacks plus the other week me and my friend shared an extra large half and half pizza with bbq base which was to die for. Over to you guys now Pizza Hut or Dominos? 

• Neither really. I like to have homemade. But, if I were to pick Pizza Hut delivery (in my younger days).

• Papa Johns is not bust in the UK, just FYI. They're closing some stores, that's all.

• Hi, I'm sorry you are also struggling with digestive issues- it is so frustrating. I've tried a lot of things, including keeping a food diary and at times I eliminated a lot of foods from diet which I thought to be triggers... I do know some of my triggers now but I also know that stress plays a big role, and sometimes it's very hard to pinpoint what makes the IBS and nausea worse... Smaller and more frequent meals helps too. So I have learnt some things about my digestive issues but sadly not enough yet as I often end up unintentionally loosing so much weight that it becomes really bad :(. 

I really hope your digestive issues get better and that you figure out what works for you! And who knows maybe one day we will both be able to enjoy some pizza again :) 

• Yes it is really fun to make the dough. I used to make pizza dough myself for my family while still living at home. We liked quite a thin crust one and I sometimes made it with spelt and part wholegrain too. We had a pizza stone for the oven and would make little mini pizzas so that you could have ones with different toppings. My favourite was with mozzarella, passata, zucchini and chili or sometimes I also added prawns. My dad liked smoked salmon on his. My mum lots of cheese. 
    but I don’t make the dough myself anymore as it’s just not fun for 1 person. 

I now quite like to use a wholegrain tortilla as a pizza base which I just top with passata, prawns and spinach or peppers and zucchini (no cheese as I’m not big fan and it makes IBS worse) 

• much tastier and much healthier. You get to make and punch the dough, which is good fun.

I make my own every Friday for me and my family.

i use sourdough pizza dough which is amazing.

Toppings

1, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, tomato purée and fresh tomatoes, pepperoni and Parma ham, jalapeños and peppers

2, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, tomatoe purée and fresh tomato, caramelised red onion (made with honey and not sugar), peppers, goats cheese and fresh basil

• I like pizza. Dominos is my favourite! Usually I'll have meateor. Double decadence crust. Extra cheese. Tomato base.

Yum Yum 

I don't have it often but when I do it's mouth heaven! And you get free cookies as well yay lol.

Unfortunately I've got ulcerative colitis and pizza does worsen the symptoms so I don't have it much now, only every now and then as a sort of treat.

• I like Pizza. So neither.

Pizza counter at ASDA is miles better, and cheaper.

• I used to like pizza express, pizza hut always seemed like they'd heated up something from iceland or farm foods, I stopped using dominos when I found out they fund the sort of organisations that try and restrict a womans reproductive choices.

I can't eat cheese no, so no pizza at all for me, boo hoo

• that sounds nice. I love Italian restaurants. They make the best pizzas in the world! I went to Italy once, was lucky to get to have a pizza and it was beautiful. 

I'm so sorry about your IBS. That must be so hard for you to have to live and cope with. Is there anything you can do to help improve your symptoms? I know a lot of people try special diets. I have gastritis and have started keeping a food diary so I can keep track of what upsets me and then can avoid the foods in the future.

• I like Domino's best of all. Their sauces and crusts are just amazing, so nice and moreish. Sadly because I've got gastritis and a sensitive gut I can't eat them anymore, they cause me a lot of stomach problems, it's awful to endure.

• Pizza talk always gets me excited! I'm torn between Pizza Hut and Domino's, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Domino's for their crust and toppings. Still, that BBQ base from Pizza Hut sounds like a winner!

• which is really sad cos papa Johns was my absolute favourite.

Papa Johns was my favorite too Cry

I prefer Dominos.

I had Pizza Hut one time I think. 

• Neither- I grew up in Luxembourg where there is a large Italian community and lots of authentic Italian restaurants- I’ve had domino’s and pizza hut before but it just doesn’t compare at all to the pizza I grew up with. Sadly my IBS is now so bad that I haven’t been able to enjoy pizza in a long time. But if I ever have some again, it will be an authentic one. 

• I'd have to say I'm in the neither club. I have tried them and whilst I wouldn't say they're bad or anything (it's hard to make a pizza bad lol) but I think they feel like poor value for money to me because I greatly prefer the local greasy takeaway places pizzas and I don't think they're any better than a cheap frozen pizza either. It doesn't feel worth the extra expense to have what I find to be a lesser product. I wouldn't turn either down, obviously, it's still pizza and it's yum Smile

• Neither, I make my own. Any fast food chain pizza is just full of absolute garbage.

If you learn to make homemade pizza it's much tastier and much healthier. You get to make and punch the dough, which is good fun.

• Definitely Pizza Hut, there’s more options for customisation than Dominos. I also love the salad bar in the restaurants as well