What did everyone do on Valentine’s Day?

Hi cute little discussion for today what did you guys do on Valentine’s Day? Did any of you have a hot day or just enjoy the single life? 
Me I treated myself to cake and ice cream spoke to my friends for a bit and then went to my board games group and drank a love potion cocktail. 

Parents
  • My church did a dance thing. At first it was very overwhelming but then I got adjusted. I first played tag with the little kids, then this mom made me watch her baby and I got nervous because that baby would not stop trying to run away and I didnt want him to cry (then I found my mom and had her watch him).

Then this girl around my age said I need to 'be an extravert' then told me to dance with her. I responded with "I dont dance" (to quote Frozen. Sadly she didnt catch on...) then she said that I have to and held out her hand and said "will you accept this dance?". I put my hand in her hand but it felt very awkward. She started like rocking side to side and I just stood there. Then she lifted my arm with hers and told me to spin, then I did, then I spun her except I didnt wait for her to spin herself, I just did it for her. She said "Wow trying to show me up?". Then uh at one point she told me to make eye contact (which I didnt realise I wasnt doing). And she tried spinning with me then I went too fast and scared her. 

After that I went back to the little kids and we held hands in a circle and just jumped up and down. 

And I ate 1 grape and 3 mini brownies

• My church did a dance thing. At first it was very overwhelming but then I got adjusted. I first played tag with the little kids, then this mom made me watch her baby and I got nervous because that baby would not stop trying to run away and I didnt want him to cry (then I found my mom and had her watch him).

Then this girl around my age said I need to 'be an extravert' then told me to dance with her. I responded with "I dont dance" (to quote Frozen. Sadly she didnt catch on...) then she said that I have to and held out her hand and said "will you accept this dance?". I put my hand in her hand but it felt very awkward. She started like rocking side to side and I just stood there. Then she lifted my arm with hers and told me to spin, then I did, then I spun her except I didnt wait for her to spin herself, I just did it for her. She said "Wow trying to show me up?". Then uh at one point she told me to make eye contact (which I didnt realise I wasnt doing). And she tried spinning with me then I went too fast and scared her. 

After that I went back to the little kids and we held hands in a circle and just jumped up and down. 

And I ate 1 grape and 3 mini brownies

Children
No Data