What did everyone do on Valentine’s Day?

Hi cute little discussion for today what did you guys do on Valentine’s Day? Did any of you have a hot day or just enjoy the single life? 
Me I treated myself to cake and ice cream spoke to my friends for a bit and then went to my board games group and drank a love potion cocktail. 

• I gave my girlfriend a rose and bought her a cute bear holding a pink heart. She's also autistic and has the common gastrointestinal issues the rest of us experience, so no chocolate wanted. She got me a new Spiderman comic - awesome! - and we stayed in together and watched films.

• Me and my O/H studiously ignored it.

• Yes. Cruel for anyone who'd want one, and distressing for anyone who doesn't want the unending (had it not been a hoax) anxiety of a secret stalker among the people they know. 

• I sent my friends an e-mail with her name spelt out in hearts.

• I'm the boring one.  I did what i do every day.  Ran on a treadmill for 40 mins, 20 mins of free weights, went home.  Didn't realise it was Valentines Day, but don't have anyone to celebrate it with either, so no biggy. Slight smile

• The local Waitrose was doing a 3 course meal with a bottle of wine for £20, the Dutches watched her ‘soaps’ while I cooked it, who said romance is dead?

A survey I read stated that 80% of couples actually prefer to stay at home and eat on Valentines night, I personally find restaurants too overwhelming.

• I had a BBQ, in the rain and the dark and the cold, with a friend.  We talked.  Just another day in my calender Rach - nowt special - I don't work for a commercial greeting card company, nor a florist, nor a plastic-tat company...........and I don't do social media!!  Feb 14th, is much like Feb 13th and Feb 15th......because why wouldn't it be ?!

• How does that even work?? What... a strange thing to do. On valentines day.

• My church did a dance thing. At first it was very overwhelming but then I got adjusted. I first played tag with the little kids, then this mom made me watch her baby and I got nervous because that baby would not stop trying to run away and I didnt want him to cry (then I found my mom and had her watch him).

Then this girl around my age said I need to 'be an extravert' then told me to dance with her. I responded with "I dont dance" (to quote Frozen. Sadly she didnt catch on...) then she said that I have to and held out her hand and said "will you accept this dance?". I put my hand in her hand but it felt very awkward. She started like rocking side to side and I just stood there. Then she lifted my arm with hers and told me to spin, then I did, then I spun her except I didnt wait for her to spin herself, I just did it for her. She said "Wow trying to show me up?". Then uh at one point she told me to make eye contact (which I didnt realise I wasnt doing). And she tried spinning with me then I went too fast and scared her. 

After that I went back to the little kids and we held hands in a circle and just jumped up and down. 

And I ate 1 grape and 3 mini brownies

• My work sent a fake Valentine’s e-card as a phishing test to catch people out, which I thought was a spectacularly insensitive thing to send single people.

• Cakes and ice creams sound lovely! I have ulcerative colitis and those cause me a lot of pain now, mores the pity lol. I was kind of lonely and feeling sad that I had no one to spend today with. I ended up watching some movies... Four Weddings And A Funeral and Kick Ass 2. Lol. I was still lonely but it brought some laughs to the day.