Deleted

Never mind.

Parents
  • I'm so tired of everything, I want to believe life is good but I can't see much to show me it is, don't get me wrong, some good things have happened to me lately but I feel in survival mode

• Sorry your feeling this. I get this a lot, life can be really very depressing but focus on the negative things and you feel more negative.

It's easy to focus on the negatives in your life. Try to focus on the good things that have happened to you and when your feeling down do the things that you enjoy. This is what my counselor suggested I do when feeling that way. It might be helpful for you to try as well.
    Hope you feel better about things soon.

• Sorry your feeling this. I get this a lot, life can be really very depressing but focus on the negative things and you feel more negative.

It's easy to focus on the negatives in your life. Try to focus on the good things that have happened to you and when your feeling down do the things that you enjoy. This is what my counselor suggested I do when feeling that way. It might be helpful for you to try as well.
    Hope you feel better about things soon.

Children
No Data