Deleted

Never mind.

• Sorry your feeling this. I get this a lot, life can be really very depressing but focus on the negative things and you feel more negative.

It's easy to focus on the negatives in your life. Try to focus on the good things that have happened to you and when your feeling down do the things that you enjoy. This is what my counselor suggested I do when feeling that way. It might be helpful for you to try as well.
    Hope you feel better about things soon.

• I think most, if not all of us have felt the way that you're currently feeling.

As FrozenHeart says, try to focus on the good things that have happened to you.

In my experience, negativity breeds negativity. If we spend too much time dwelling on the things we perceive to be negative, I think it can make us feel more despondent and thoroughly fed up with life.

What works for me may not work for you, but when I'm feeling particularly low, I try to focus on the good things in my life and remind myself that how I'm feeling won't last forever.

• I get that

I just try to focus on the small good things. That seems to work sometimes. Or maybe you could go for a walk and try to clear your head (maybe somewhere without people)

• I'm so tired of everything, I want to believe life is good but I can't see much to show me it is, don't get me wrong, some good things have happened to me lately but I feel in survival mode