Deleted

Never mind.

Parents
  • I'm so tired of everything, I want to believe life is good but I can't see much to show me it is, don't get me wrong, some good things have happened to me lately but I feel in survival mode

• I think most, if not all of us have felt the way that you're currently feeling.

As FrozenHeart says, try to focus on the good things that have happened to you.

In my experience, negativity breeds negativity. If we spend too much time dwelling on the things we perceive to be negative, I think it can make us feel more despondent and thoroughly fed up with life.

What works for me may not work for you, but when I'm feeling particularly low, I try to focus on the good things in my life and remind myself that how I'm feeling won't last forever.

• I think most, if not all of us have felt the way that you're currently feeling.

As FrozenHeart says, try to focus on the good things that have happened to you.

In my experience, negativity breeds negativity. If we spend too much time dwelling on the things we perceive to be negative, I think it can make us feel more despondent and thoroughly fed up with life.

What works for me may not work for you, but when I'm feeling particularly low, I try to focus on the good things in my life and remind myself that how I'm feeling won't last forever.

Children
No Data