The UK sucks

The weather is crap, the education system is too expensive. It's a pile of doo doo. 

Parents
  • Yes, as you've wrote in a previous thread on this. I think you're putting this to get a reaction out of everyone, frankly.

I like the weather in the UK, I have no issue with the rain etc. Whenever we reach the hot summer months everyone starts complaining about it being too hot, so there we go. If we were like the south of France all the time everyone would want the rain back.

The UK sucks primarily thanks to 13 straight years of ultra-conservative Tory rule and the consequences of such an outmoded way of life. These last 13 years have shown just how devastating this ideology is. Roll on the GE.

• The UK sucks primarily thanks to 13 straight years of ultra-conservative Tory rule and the consequences of such an outmoded way of life

The wannabe Klepto-fascists masquerading as Conservatives - currently planning for a second GE, apparently, for when they contest the outcome of the first, presumably.

I fear for the future.

• The UK sucks primarily thanks to 13 straight years of ultra-conservative Tory rule and the consequences of such an outmoded way of life

The wannabe Klepto-fascists masquerading as Conservatives - currently planning for a second GE, apparently, for when they contest the outcome of the first, presumably.

I fear for the future.

Children
No Data