Barking dogs noise sensitivity

I was only diagnosed with autism a couple of years ago after being asked so many times you seem so autistic, I stilll live at home where I am surrounded by dogs, I was just wondering if anyone else is noise sensitive to dog barks? 

I have earbuds and and ear-defenders, which are the best ear defenders for sound cancellation?

kind regards 

Parents
  • I'm nose noise sensitive to dogs. A barking dog can quickly send me in to sensory overload, it's why I first got noise cancelling headphones. Normal headphones playing music are a good backup for me. Drowns out any barking. I find the high pitched dogs are the worst to hear, such a shame as I like dogs but I could never have one because of how loud they can be.

• I'm nose noise sensitive to dogs. A barking dog can quickly send me in to sensory overload, it's why I first got noise cancelling headphones. Normal headphones playing music are a good backup for me. Drowns out any barking. I find the high pitched dogs are the worst to hear, such a shame as I like dogs but I could never have one because of how loud they can be.

Children
  • I got the headphones and earbuds as well if the dogs were behaving i shouldn't need them you shoulndt need them either should be peace and quiet comes back to the training of the dogs. Have the dogs but train them. I quite like Labrador’s and huskies but like you noise sensitive. Night!