I forgive you

Forgiveness

Parents
  • Depends on what they’ve done, I was cheated on I didn’t forgive but I moved on, “forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation etc forgive them for they know not what they do, some people are just born evil or nasty or mean depends on a crime can you forgive a crime? That’s another topic? My family is stubborn my late father fell out with his sister wouldn’t forgive sometimes it’s a family trait stubborn won’t forgive. Forgiveness and disabilities in terms of wrong doing food for thought,.. being bitter or building character life experiences would you still be the same person if you kept the grudge or let it go? That’s another topic and idea? I was bullied as well that’s a life experience it’s creates character and strength it’s casual causality loop.

• Depends on what they’ve done, I was cheated on I didn’t forgive but I moved on, “forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation etc forgive them for they know not what they do, some people are just born evil or nasty or mean depends on a crime can you forgive a crime? That’s another topic? My family is stubborn my late father fell out with his sister wouldn’t forgive sometimes it’s a family trait stubborn won’t forgive. Forgiveness and disabilities in terms of wrong doing food for thought,.. being bitter or building character life experiences would you still be the same person if you kept the grudge or let it go? That’s another topic and idea? I was bullied as well that’s a life experience it’s creates character and strength it’s casual causality loop.

Children
  • It's true that some people make forgiveness nearly impossible. I was nearly destroyed by a covert narcicist three/four years ago and am in long-term attempted recovery. It's taken a lot of struggle and therapy and post-morteming and 'moving on' to get to the comparatively healthy state I'm in now. If I was asked directly, this moment, 'do they have [my] forgiveness?' I'd have to be honest and say 'They have my pity, and that's all I can do for now'. They must suffer terribly in their own mind... or do they? It might be (publicly charismatic, privately disturbing) masks all the way down. Can one forgive someone whose core is as insubstantial as smoke? I'll try. For nearly anyone else, forgiveness is a piece of cake by comparison. And life's too short not to try.