When was the last time You really wished You could UNSEE something ?.....

Have You ever seen Something in Your life that You wish You could UN-SEE ?
There have been Two things for Me.

1, I saw my Neighbours across the Road having sex, and by the time i put My binoculars down and got off the wordrobe i was disgusted ! 

2. No joke.
Was 15 when i peered over my Neighbours fence and saw His car exhaust pipe connected to a hose.
Had to hear His Mum screaming when Police needed Her to identify His Body in " situ" in the Car.
As i was the one who called the Ambulance i had to go to a coroners inquest.
All because His Girlfriend left Him.He was 25.
To this very Day i still can.t get it out of my Head.
The worst part was when His Dad knocked on our door in tears and asked Me if i could Recall His last few Days.
Even at 15 it broke My heart.

Yes, 1 was a joke but No.2  still chokes Me to this Day.
I saw first hand how losing a loved Family Member  Devastates Loved ones.
So....If You ever feel that low....Please remember...Your " escape " will leave devastation "
It is only painful for those who are left behind...........

Parents
  • The pain of people left behind sucks, but imagine the suffering someone has to be going through to be at that point. To demand someone suffers constantly so that you don't have to go through the pain of losing them can be selfish and cruel. 

I'm not sure I've really seen anything too bad. All my trauma is personal experience and nothing seen. I once saw a dead guy on the floor late night in a train station but it didn't affect me much thankfully. 

• The pain of people left behind sucks, but imagine the suffering someone has to be going through to be at that point. To demand someone suffers constantly so that you don't have to go through the pain of losing them can be selfish and cruel. 

I'm not sure I've really seen anything too bad. All my trauma is personal experience and nothing seen. I once saw a dead guy on the floor late night in a train station but it didn't affect me much thankfully. 

Children
No Data