When was the last time You really wished You could UNSEE something ?.....

Have You ever seen Something in Your life that You wish You could UN-SEE ?
There have been Two things for Me.

1, I saw my Neighbours across the Road having sex, and by the time i put My binoculars down and got off the wordrobe i was disgusted ! 

2. No joke.
Was 15 when i peered over my Neighbours fence and saw His car exhaust pipe connected to a hose.
Had to hear His Mum screaming when Police needed Her to identify His Body in " situ" in the Car.
As i was the one who called the Ambulance i had to go to a coroners inquest.
All because His Girlfriend left Him.He was 25.
To this very Day i still can.t get it out of my Head.
The worst part was when His Dad knocked on our door in tears and asked Me if i could Recall His last few Days.
Even at 15 it broke My heart.

Yes, 1 was a joke but No.2  still chokes Me to this Day.
I saw first hand how losing a loved Family Member  Devastates Loved ones.
So....If You ever feel that low....Please remember...Your " escape " will leave devastation "
It is only painful for those who are left behind...........

Parents
  • It is only painful for those who are left behind...........

Very true.

I'm sorry you witnessed such a tragedy.

There's been a few things I've seen which I wish I could unsee and forget completely. The worst for me was the day my sister was detained in hospital. She broke down in to pieces and was violent and screaming, so out of character for her. Watching her being taken away was awful and something I often remember and get flashbacks.

• Am sorry Danny.
    It sounds like a severe trauma to You.
    If You still have flashbacks then maybe Your Subconcious mind needs to " un-repress " the
    memory.
    I don't mean to probe,but have You had counselling ? 
    A repressed memory rears its head in ugly ways.

• I haven't had counseling but it's something I will talk to a doctor about at some point. My main problem is I have health anxiety and it makes seeing doctors more difficult than it should be.

Reply Children
No Data