Young Autistic adult terrified help!

I am feeling really really scared and terrified right now, I am scared of world war 3, its panicking me, I am being scared of being called into the miltary, I can't deal with people shouting at me, or the noises, I feel physically sick! Oh no, terrified, I really I am, its affecting my entire life this, I also have dyspraxia, ADHD too, Im really scared right now, will we have to get called up? Im scared

Parents
  • There reasion why I didn't watch daily Covid thing (as like call it:- Bring on the Clowns show)

Have a look at Ukraine, most people still there are not taking part in the live battle as per say. The same thing happened in the UK during WW2. So there will be things where people are needed away from the battle. The people taking part in the battle really depend upon the most of all is those who are not taking part in the battle.

• There reasion why I didn't watch daily Covid thing (as like call it:- Bring on the Clowns show)

Have a look at Ukraine, most people still there are not taking part in the live battle as per say. The same thing happened in the UK during WW2. So there will be things where people are needed away from the battle. The people taking part in the battle really depend upon the most of all is those who are not taking part in the battle.

Children
No Data