I have an outcome

Usually people don't want this diagnosis, but I am so unbelievably happy and I just feel there is  now a name to my struggle of being so different. But my assessor also suggested I go for an ADHD assessment.

Parents
  • Congratulations! How does it feel about your diagnoses?  Unfortunately mine was largely ignored by employers. There should be more awareness. Tried absolutely everything to give them feedback and don't want to know (bit like the post office scandal); 

Now I go to a community group to learn new skills etc. Open to disabled and non disabled people. Met some nice people there and feel welcome. 

• Congratulations! How does it feel about your diagnoses?  Unfortunately mine was largely ignored by employers. There should be more awareness. Tried absolutely everything to give them feedback and don't want to know (bit like the post office scandal); 

Now I go to a community group to learn new skills etc. Open to disabled and non disabled people. Met some nice people there and feel welcome. 

Children
No Data