I have an outcome

Usually people don't want this diagnosis, but I am so unbelievably happy and I just feel there is  now a name to my struggle of being so different. But my assessor also suggested I go for an ADHD assessment.

Parents
  • Yes. Those who genuinely have struggled in life are genuinely greatful for their diagnosis.

I was diagnosed about a week ago. When I look back at my life so far, I was soo frustrated at the struggles I had when I was what I called an "Inbetween", as I never used to fit in the standard boxes. E.g. too ill to work but not ill enough to be ill. Life when times got hard was torture. 

Years and years and years of struggle to push through, until eventually I could not push through anymore and needed help....

I am here now, not knowing the next step. Like a door in front to open to meet unknown people not knowing what will happen next and nervous of pushing open the door!

• Yes. Those who genuinely have struggled in life are genuinely greatful for their diagnosis.

I was diagnosed about a week ago. When I look back at my life so far, I was soo frustrated at the struggles I had when I was what I called an "Inbetween", as I never used to fit in the standard boxes. E.g. too ill to work but not ill enough to be ill. Life when times got hard was torture. 

Years and years and years of struggle to push through, until eventually I could not push through anymore and needed help....

I am here now, not knowing the next step. Like a door in front to open to meet unknown people not knowing what will happen next and nervous of pushing open the door!

Children
No Data