Being mocked for the way you look by strangers

Blanked.

Parents
  • How old are you? When I was at high school I had this - guys my age doing things like that, calling me "ugly" etc. Then I went to uni and had all these really good looking girls after me, which made it pretty clear how dumb those guys were. 

I wouldn't trust, or respect, the opinions of a bunch of bored teenagers loafing around. Just ignore them. You won't look funny, it's just teenagers being teenagers. Heck, all you need is a birthmark on your forehead and people that age will treat it like it's the final days of Rome.

Just relax and don't worry about it. 

• How old are you? When I was at high school I had this - guys my age doing things like that, calling me "ugly" etc. Then I went to uni and had all these really good looking girls after me, which made it pretty clear how dumb those guys were. 

I wouldn't trust, or respect, the opinions of a bunch of bored teenagers loafing around. Just ignore them. You won't look funny, it's just teenagers being teenagers. Heck, all you need is a birthmark on your forehead and people that age will treat it like it's the final days of Rome.

Just relax and don't worry about it. 

Children