Clothing

I've recently noticed that I buy and wear the same style of clothes. My wardrobe is full of new clothes but I don't wear them and always go back to my usual clothes. I hate anything tight on me. Does anyone else have the same issue?. I want to wear something different but I just can't bring myself to do it

Parents
  • I wear the same style of clothes every day and have done since I was old enough to know what I like and what works best for me. My wardrobe is full of the same styled clothing that is comfortable for me. I've had it a few times where I want to try something new but it will always result in oversensitivity and overload.

But it's a bit like makeup. I see others wearing it and bright new clothes, like beautiful lace dresses and I want to be the same as them. I don't put myself through it as much anymore because I know how my body will react but sometimes I force myself, just so I can do it even though I know suffering will be the reward at the end.

• I wear the same style of clothes every day and have done since I was old enough to know what I like and what works best for me. My wardrobe is full of the same styled clothing that is comfortable for me. I've had it a few times where I want to try something new but it will always result in oversensitivity and overload.

But it's a bit like makeup. I see others wearing it and bright new clothes, like beautiful lace dresses and I want to be the same as them. I don't put myself through it as much anymore because I know how my body will react but sometimes I force myself, just so I can do it even though I know suffering will be the reward at the end.

Children
No Data