Clothing

I've recently noticed that I buy and wear the same style of clothes. My wardrobe is full of new clothes but I don't wear them and always go back to my usual clothes. I hate anything tight on me. Does anyone else have the same issue?. I want to wear something different but I just can't bring myself to do it

Parents
  • I rarely buy new clothes, but when I do I seem to be drawn to the same style of clothes. Having said that, my taste in clothing has changed as I've aged. For example, when I was in my 20s and 30s, I used to wear a lot of roll-neck tops. I am now in my late 40s and cannot stand to wear them.

When I was younger, I was more adventurous in terms of what I wore. Now, I just tend to play safe.

• I rarely buy new clothes, but when I do I seem to be drawn to the same style of clothes. Having said that, my taste in clothing has changed as I've aged. For example, when I was in my 20s and 30s, I used to wear a lot of roll-neck tops. I am now in my late 40s and cannot stand to wear them.

When I was younger, I was more adventurous in terms of what I wore. Now, I just tend to play safe.

Children
  • I think that's natural, as we get older.

Though, to be honest, I never gave a f**k about fashion. Nowadays, young Men and Boys are dickied up, by Mammy, and take forever looking designer haircuts. Ireland really takes the biscuit, in this matter.