I hate this life and yes I know you don't care

My parents treat me like poo. A piece of poo they trod on. The social services and NHS are worse.

No one cares. Give me all your false platitudes, heard it all before.

Parents
  • This is a terrible place to come to for advice.Autistic people aren't the best at advice as they have the same limited understanding of the social world that you do.  I'd come here for solace, but not for advice.

• It's fairly clear from many previous replies, that we don't all have the same limited understandings. 

Isn't it a spectrum?

• The advice you gave Roswell essentially mounted to telling him to man up.  I'm not sure he'd get that kind of advice from a trained Psychotherapist would he?  I wonder why not?  Perhaps they'd see it as very damaging.   Now, I don't doubt for a second that you think you know more than they do. Alas, I am not interested in hearing it. 

Engaging with you is a waste of time and a drain on my energy.

• The advice you gave Roswell essentially mounted to telling him to man up.  I'm not sure he'd get that kind of advice from a trained Psychotherapist would he?  I wonder why not?  Perhaps they'd see it as very damaging.   Now, I don't doubt for a second that you think you know more than they do. Alas, I am not interested in hearing it. 

Engaging with you is a waste of time and a drain on my energy.

Children