I hate this life and yes I know you don't care

My parents treat me like poo. A piece of poo they trod on. The social services and NHS are worse.

No one cares. Give me all your false platitudes, heard it all before.

Parents
  • Hi Roswell - You're posting these messages here constantly and now you're just lashing out at people on the forum who've been trying to help you. My advice to you is simple:

1 - Stop drinking. If you continue drinking this situation will be exactly the same a year from now and you'll never improve. Alcohol is a serious depressant and one of the main contributors to your current situation.

2 - You need to put the effort in to improve your situation. Stop relying on everyone else to fix it for you. 

Just randomly complaining on this forum and blaming everyone else will achieve nothing. Instead, start making the difference today for long-term benefits, the only way to do that is rely on your GP for advice, stop drinking, exercise regularly, and have a healthy diet.

You're going around in circles and there'll never be an end to this, so I won't be responding to any of your future threads or reading them - what you have to do is above.

We all have our own issues to take care of, we're not here to support you 24/7. So, do something about it and stop complaining. 

• I couldn't agree more with BP's first point.

You really do need to stop drinking or at least get it under control.
    I was taking solice in alcohol to quite an extreme point. I was kidding myself that it helped me cope with life. I was using it to help with my sleep issues [but in reality it didn't help].

I was consuming between 60-70 units per week. Drinking 3 or 4 cans of strong lager EVERY night. You could count on a sinlge hand how many nights that I didn't drink over a year.

Fortunately I recognised that alcohol was not helping the sitiuation - it was the exact opposite.
    I do still drink, but keep it to 1 night a week (usually Friday).
    I definitely dont feel that I need to drink eveyry night and you know what, I feel great for it.

Maybe getting a healthy hobby interest such as getting fir / going to the gym a couple of times a week. You can set goals around losing weight, building muscle, etc. That WILL give you a good incentive to not drink or at the very least reduce your consumption.

• That’s exactly what I have done, I limit alcohol to Friday and Saturday nights. I find my anxiety in the week is more bearable. I set myself small projects and spend time researching them.

• Used to take strong painkillers and the instructions was no excess alcohol. Thought the safer way was to stop drinking. Some people don't understand. I've Hallucinated twice In broad daylight and nobody helped me Pensive I know someone drinks when invited to a meal.

• Used to take strong painkillers and the instructions was no excess alcohol. Thought the safer way was to stop drinking. Some people don't understand. I've Hallucinated twice In broad daylight and nobody helped me Pensive I know someone drinks when invited to a meal.

Children
No Data