Dont spend Money online when you have been drinking !

I gave up smoking New Years eve after 35 Years and had a " Tipple " or 20 Last night.
 Anyway, i decided to replace my electric guitar as it has seen better Days after a few Years.
Last night i found a lovely " Jackson " Guitar at an amazing price of £ 199.
Today i logged into online banking and....wait for it..... £1,999 was the actual price that was taken from my account in my stupid drunken haze i did not see ! 
I contacted the seller and He Laughed and said He will do the refund no problem,thankfully.
Question...Has anybody else here in the community spent money online " under " the influence, and did you regret it ?
This purchase wiped me out and i was totally shocked the following morning, it just did not register. What an idiot.
Anybody else done silly things like this ?  ( Please say yes or i will feel so lonely ). Flushed

Parents
  • In the local town near where I was living, there was a nice looking bright pink little Japanese imported sports car for sale and this guy who was also in the same town had his computer on but had to do other things. He came back to his computer and found his 18 month old toddler had been ramdomly changing pages on his computer so he attended to his toddler and thought nothing of it. A period of time later he noticed a nootification and he looked to find he had won an ebay bid for just over £8000 for.this little pink car that his toddler had bid on!

• Get the toddler on 'Wheeler Dealers'. Slight smile

Reply Children
No Data