Dont spend Money online when you have been drinking !

I gave up smoking New Years eve after 35 Years and had a " Tipple " or 20 Last night.
 Anyway, i decided to replace my electric guitar as it has seen better Days after a few Years.
Last night i found a lovely " Jackson " Guitar at an amazing price of £ 199.
Today i logged into online banking and....wait for it..... £1,999 was the actual price that was taken from my account in my stupid drunken haze i did not see ! 
I contacted the seller and He Laughed and said He will do the refund no problem,thankfully.
Question...Has anybody else here in the community spent money online " under " the influence, and did you regret it ?
This purchase wiped me out and i was totally shocked the following morning, it just did not register. What an idiot.
Anybody else done silly things like this ?  ( Please say yes or i will feel so lonely ). Flushed

Parents
  • Apologize. Going offsubject.

I have heard of many who have bought things when drunk.  My youngest brother went into a pub when young, and was plied with drink from the landlord, and ended up trapped into an agreement into  buying the Landlords wrecked Porsche. (His son had abused the car and it had serious driveshaft issues. Landlord tried to tell me it was a "Common fault" with all cars that had front engines and back gearboxes. Funny! I have owned three Volvo 360's and two of them were the Porsche designed GLT's. (The other was a GL so was more Volvo than Porsche... As Volvo as a Daf designed car can get when Volvo took over Daf! Loved those 360's.None of them ever had issues like that rather abused Porsche ended up with!)

• Apologize. Going offsubject.

I have heard of many who have bought things when drunk.  My youngest brother went into a pub when young, and was plied with drink from the landlord, and ended up trapped into an agreement into  buying the Landlords wrecked Porsche. (His son had abused the car and it had serious driveshaft issues. Landlord tried to tell me it was a "Common fault" with all cars that had front engines and back gearboxes. Funny! I have owned three Volvo 360's and two of them were the Porsche designed GLT's. (The other was a GL so was more Volvo than Porsche... As Volvo as a Daf designed car can get when Volvo took over Daf! Loved those 360's.None of them ever had issues like that rather abused Porsche ended up with!)

Children
No Data