Dont spend Money online when you have been drinking !

I gave up smoking New Years eve after 35 Years and had a " Tipple " or 20 Last night.
 Anyway, i decided to replace my electric guitar as it has seen better Days after a few Years.
Last night i found a lovely " Jackson " Guitar at an amazing price of £ 199.
Today i logged into online banking and....wait for it..... £1,999 was the actual price that was taken from my account in my stupid drunken haze i did not see ! 
I contacted the seller and He Laughed and said He will do the refund no problem,thankfully.
Question...Has anybody else here in the community spent money online " under " the influence, and did you regret it ?
This purchase wiped me out and i was totally shocked the following morning, it just did not register. What an idiot.
Anybody else done silly things like this ?  ( Please say yes or i will feel so lonely ). Flushed

Parents
  • I have rarely ever been drunk in my life. One reason for this is that when I get partial and full on shutdowns, theyfeel and look like I am drunk but are not at all pleasant experiences. I would absolutely hate to ever be drunk and have a shutdown at the same time!  Another reason (Apart from hating the taste of beer) is that Mum and I pass out if we are sick, and our airwaves get blocked so if one of us goes ill, we have to watch each other incase we need to clear the airways so we can breath when we come back round. I have spent a fair few years working trains full of incredibly drunk people and so the thought of being drunk isnot something I want to be. I have been "Merry" on a few occasions such as having a glass of wine at Christmas, but never drunk, so fortunately never had a hangover!  But have I ever experienced what it is like to be drunk?  Every time I have had a shutdown!  (Actually I look drunk as my walking goes all over the place while in a partial  shutdown as my balance goes and I start to lose my ability to power my legs, and when in a full shutdown I am on the floor unable to move, in a rather floppy state! Iam glad it looks like I am drunk to strangers as people leave me alone, as the last thing I want is people making a fuss especially if they talk to me and try to get me to reply! If I try and reply after pulling out of a shutdown, I go into another shutdown which is exhausting!

• I have rarely ever been drunk in my life. One reason for this is that when I get partial and full on shutdowns, theyfeel and look like I am drunk but are not at all pleasant experiences. I would absolutely hate to ever be drunk and have a shutdown at the same time!  Another reason (Apart from hating the taste of beer) is that Mum and I pass out if we are sick, and our airwaves get blocked so if one of us goes ill, we have to watch each other incase we need to clear the airways so we can breath when we come back round. I have spent a fair few years working trains full of incredibly drunk people and so the thought of being drunk isnot something I want to be. I have been "Merry" on a few occasions such as having a glass of wine at Christmas, but never drunk, so fortunately never had a hangover!  But have I ever experienced what it is like to be drunk?  Every time I have had a shutdown!  (Actually I look drunk as my walking goes all over the place while in a partial  shutdown as my balance goes and I start to lose my ability to power my legs, and when in a full shutdown I am on the floor unable to move, in a rather floppy state! Iam glad it looks like I am drunk to strangers as people leave me alone, as the last thing I want is people making a fuss especially if they talk to me and try to get me to reply! If I try and reply after pulling out of a shutdown, I go into another shutdown which is exhausting!

Children
No Data