Dont spend Money online when you have been drinking !

I gave up smoking New Years eve after 35 Years and had a " Tipple " or 20 Last night.
 Anyway, i decided to replace my electric guitar as it has seen better Days after a few Years.
Last night i found a lovely " Jackson " Guitar at an amazing price of £ 199.
Today i logged into online banking and....wait for it..... £1,999 was the actual price that was taken from my account in my stupid drunken haze i did not see ! 
I contacted the seller and He Laughed and said He will do the refund no problem,thankfully.
Question...Has anybody else here in the community spent money online " under " the influence, and did you regret it ?
This purchase wiped me out and i was totally shocked the following morning, it just did not register. What an idiot.
Anybody else done silly things like this ?  ( Please say yes or i will feel so lonely ). Flushed

Parents
  • That must have scared you!

You were very lucky that the seller was so reasonable about it.

I'm very glad that was sorted OK for you.

Anybody else done silly things like this ?

I've done a lot of silly things, only some of which were under the influence of alcohol and some dope, but those things were in my teens and 20s.

Losing inhibitions can lead to all sorts of trouble ... Scream

• Hi Debbie.
    Yes the seller was nice as pie.
    I was lucky.
    Yes,Losing inhibitions can lead to all sorts of trouble, you are quite right.
    That.s why i now don'y trust myself with a Donut while i am drinking !  Fearful

Reply Children
No Data