Can anyone explain vaping to me?

I smoked for a couple of months once but gave it up because I'm hopeless at lighting cigarettes without them snuffing out. I bought a vape once and couldn't get it to work. So I went to another supermarket and asked the young person serving me if they knew how to set it up and if I bought it, could they do it. And they did. I opened it and they showed me how to use it. But I couldn't figure out how many times you're supposed to vape on it as compared to a cigarette. With a cigarette it burns out but the vape keeps going on, so how do I know the right amount to vape?

Parents
  • So, vaping, huh? It's basically like inhaling flavored vapor from a device, kinda like a geekbar but with more options. Instead of smoke, you get this mist that's supposed to be less harsh than cigarettes. Some people do it for the flavors, others to chill out. It's trendy but has mixed opinions 'cause of health stuff. If you're curious, maybe try asking at a vape shop—they usually have folks who can explain it without the sales pitch

• So, vaping, huh? It's basically like inhaling flavored vapor from a device, kinda like a geekbar but with more options. Instead of smoke, you get this mist that's supposed to be less harsh than cigarettes. Some people do it for the flavors, others to chill out. It's trendy but has mixed opinions 'cause of health stuff. If you're curious, maybe try asking at a vape shop—they usually have folks who can explain it without the sales pitch

Children
No Data