Can anyone explain vaping to me?

I smoked for a couple of months once but gave it up because I'm hopeless at lighting cigarettes without them snuffing out. I bought a vape once and couldn't get it to work. So I went to another supermarket and asked the young person serving me if they knew how to set it up and if I bought it, could they do it. And they did. I opened it and they showed me how to use it. But I couldn't figure out how many times you're supposed to vape on it as compared to a cigarette. With a cigarette it burns out but the vape keeps going on, so how do I know the right amount to vape?

Parents
  • You take a few hits whenever you feel the need for nicotine, and you regulate the number of hits according to your nicotine requirement. However, if vaping is new to you and you find it challenging, I recommend you try disposable vapes. This thing does not need to be charged or refiled. They have limited puffs, and you throw the vape after they finish. That's it. This will be an excellent introduction to vaping for you and give you an understanding of how it works. I still use disposable vapes. Try disposable vapes. It will be much easier for you. You can get SpaceMax BX8000, which is the vape I use.

• You take a few hits whenever you feel the need for nicotine, and you regulate the number of hits according to your nicotine requirement. However, if vaping is new to you and you find it challenging, I recommend you try disposable vapes. This thing does not need to be charged or refiled. They have limited puffs, and you throw the vape after they finish. That's it. This will be an excellent introduction to vaping for you and give you an understanding of how it works. I still use disposable vapes. Try disposable vapes. It will be much easier for you. You can get SpaceMax BX8000, which is the vape I use.

Children
No Data