How do i carry on anymore

I am a full time carer for my adult daughter who has autism.  I feel completely drained and unable to cope anymore. I really can't do this anymore. 

Parents
  • Thank you for posting. So sorry that things are so difficult for you. It must be incredibly hard having to care full time for someone, and the added pressures at this time of year must make things even more difficult. 

I'm not a carer, but I'm sure there are some who read this forum. I hope they will reply and can point you in the direction of some extra support. I hope you're able to take some time out for yourself very soon.

• Thank you for posting. So sorry that things are so difficult for you. It must be incredibly hard having to care full time for someone, and the added pressures at this time of year must make things even more difficult. 

I'm not a carer, but I'm sure there are some who read this forum. I hope they will reply and can point you in the direction of some extra support. I hope you're able to take some time out for yourself very soon.

Children
No Data