Does anyone give a?

I'm 36 years old and have no friends, I do not see the point in this life. All I see around me are hypocrites and vile demons who have no souls. I was beaten up by two drug dealers recently for flirting with their "girls" who they control; i. e. they are pimps as well. People in this world are vile, in many instances. I am extremely isolated and people refuse to allow me to use their charity services or whatever else because I drink heavily even though I meditate for 6 hours a day and admire Gandhi, Buddha and all the Hindu Gods as well as the Abrahamic God too. I go in pubs sometimes and pull out a paperback book and read it. I am a civilised and decent man. It seems to me all life is, is pain.

Parents Reply
  • Those were interesting songs to share, I can see some relevance. I do feel quite old. In some ways I'm glad. Young people scare me sometimes. Every generation has always said they think young people are inappropriate and outrageous. Perhaps then I'm just another stereotype. But, yeah, you can feel the pain in those songs.

Children
No Data