Saying Yes

When was the last time you said yes to something that you were scared of but still enjoyed? In sixth form I said yes to meeting my friends outside of school this was the first and last time I had been invited to something but I enjoyed it. It was scary, but I liked talking to some people. I don't like large groups of people, I like talking to a few people. This is one of my happiest memories. Recently I have defaulted to saying no to things because it is easier it doesn't fit my plans but I think I need to start saying yes to things even if I think I won't enjoy them, who knows what might happen.

Parents
  • A girl called Tracey texted me if I would go to the theatre with her. The theatre was a place I've always admired from afar as I love its old fashioned architecture and my special interest is acting so I was always tempted but too anxious to go by myself.

When she asked I wanted to say no but she gave me that big eyes look and fluttered her eyes, you know like girls do and so I said yes.

It turns out it was one of my favourite days and experiences. Relaxed️ I got to meet our local talent, see rehearsals and I got some amazing acting tips from a couple of directors.

• A girl called Tracey texted me if I would go to the theatre with her. The theatre was a place I've always admired from afar as I love its old fashioned architecture and my special interest is acting so I was always tempted but too anxious to go by myself.

When she asked I wanted to say no but she gave me that big eyes look and fluttered her eyes, you know like girls do and so I said yes.

It turns out it was one of my favourite days and experiences. Relaxed️ I got to meet our local talent, see rehearsals and I got some amazing acting tips from a couple of directors.

Children
No Data