Saying Yes

When was the last time you said yes to something that you were scared of but still enjoyed? In sixth form I said yes to meeting my friends outside of school this was the first and last time I had been invited to something but I enjoyed it. It was scary, but I liked talking to some people. I don't like large groups of people, I like talking to a few people. This is one of my happiest memories. Recently I have defaulted to saying no to things because it is easier it doesn't fit my plans but I think I need to start saying yes to things even if I think I won't enjoy them, who knows what might happen.

Parents
  • I was invited to go sledging over the weekend. Every fibre of my being wanted to say no, but I forced myself along and had a good time. I've taken this attitude more in 2023 and it's had some very positive results.

• Good. Hopefully it will make the next time easier. I am curious about your name is it a play on Nintendo 64 which I think was a game console? Do you just like baked potatoes? Are there others of your kind we will meet one day? A baked potato 32 or baked potato 16 perhaps.

• Good. Hopefully it will make the next time easier. I am curious about your name is it a play on Nintendo 64 which I think was a game console? Do you just like baked potatoes? Are there others of your kind we will meet one day? A baked potato 32 or baked potato 16 perhaps.

Children