How adult is the adult section allowed to be?

What are the rules around that?

Parents
  • Someone was discussing and defending their use of prostitutes on the forum, I suspect that others in addition to myself found it an uncomfortable topic, but it wasn't censored as such.

• I should have guessed. Nothing is censored here. That's probably a good thing for the forum. Even if it makes us uncomfortable.

Anyway. I am British so I will have to work up the courage to talk about sex on here.  I probably won't in the end.

• Nothing is censored here.

Oh yes it is. I posted a response yesterday, giving an example of something you couldn't mention without it getting censored . And just mentioning it as an example of something you couldn't mention without it getting censored has apparently got my response censored. My response hasn't shown up!

And it was something perfectly harmless just to mention like that.

• Nothing is censored here.

Oh yes it is. I posted a response yesterday, giving an example of something you couldn't mention without it getting censored . And just mentioning it as an example of something you couldn't mention without it getting censored has apparently got my response censored. My response hasn't shown up!

And it was something perfectly harmless just to mention like that.

Children
  • Oh it did show up eventually, with a response from a mod acting as if I'm considering self-harming myself even though I was just using self-harm as an example of something that gets censored and the only thing I said about it was actively discouraging it!

Well the fact that the mods felt the need to include that response possibly proves my point anyway.