How adult is the adult section allowed to be?

What are the rules around that?

Parents
  • Hi everyone, please can anyone give me advice on pursuing a romantic relationship. I’ve now reached the age where I really want one, I want to get married and have kids.. but I find that I fixate and get obsesses so quickly which tends to push people away and then I get too anxious about the situations. Does anyone have helpful tips and advice? 

• Hi everyone, please can anyone give me advice on pursuing a romantic relationship. I’ve now reached the age where I really want one, I want to get married and have kids.. but I find that I fixate and get obsesses so quickly which tends to push people away and then I get too anxious about the situations. Does anyone have helpful tips and advice? 

Children
  • o Yes.

Read the book I recommend in my bio, I went from "incel" to "Interesting" in days simply through reading and understanding Transactional Analysis & it made me a better human being as well as helping me get my leg over. YMMV of course, but it's a good tool.

With the knowledge of how basic human relationshiips actually work, Marriage & kIds is then easier to accomplish, keeping it all together in this chaotic world, not so easy.  

I'm assuming you are seeking a hetero normative relationship, and in that context I have to warn you that actually understanding the opposite sex (particularly if you are a man) is a lifetime of work, study, and at time improvisation. even with the aid of T.A.and the rewards and pitfalls make it a bit of a roller coaster ride. 

• - The best advice I can give you is to take your time getting to know the other person, and not rush the relationship. I've learned the hard way that if one becomes fixated with someone to the extent of putting them on a pedestal and everything revolving around them, it is likely to end up in disaster.

• [edited by moderator] that usually does the trick!